Tuesday, January 1, 2013





New Years Eve. 
Happy New Years to everyone! Last night I wore this outfit to a New Year's Eve party. In the spirit, I decided to wear a lot of gold sequins. I wore the black high-waisted jeans, along with the black shirt with gold sequins in order to highlight my gold theme. I thought the gold and black complemented each other very nicely. For shoes, I wore my new Steve Madden gold pumps to make a statement, tying together the whole outfit. I accessorized with a gold World Market bracelet and a triangle ring. 2012 went by in the blink of an eye! I hope everyone had a memorable year and has an even more fabulous 2013!

GOLD SEQUIN SHIRT, CHARLOTTE RUSSE

BLACK HIGH-WAISTED JEANS, 

BDJ JEANS

 

GOLD GLITTER HEELS, STEVE MADDEN 

GOLD BRACELET

WORLD MARKET

1 comment:

  1. I love your shoes!

    Your blog is so cute! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me if you like? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete